Monday, July 21, 2008

Goyard ST Louis



Ok I know I might be 6 months late to talk about a Goyard. I saw it in NY Barneys and I wanted to get it....I saw it in HK and I wanted to get it....I finally decide to buy it in Tokyo...they didn't have the colour I so needed (BTW it was the one with the brown leather straps, very old rich hee...)
I am so happy another Atrial resident and resident bag whore Andrew has bought the Black version...it's still such a beautiful bag and I am still so in love with it. Andrew bought his via the net from Harvey Nics in HK and it arrived on his door steps 3 days later! the power of internet shopping.
I noe what I am getting for my Birthday!
Happy Birthday to me!
PS customise stripes and crest takes 8 months to do...wish patience was one of my virtues!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha..........

Andrew

I Know Ur Girlfriend Hates Me (Get Shakes Remix)